Since Rinnai’s establishment in 1920 as a manufacturer of gas and oil appliances, Rinnai Corporation has steadily expanded its business lines. Today, as the world’s largest gas appliance manufacturer, Rinnai is widely regarded as the industry leader.
With its headquarters in Nagoya, Rinnai Japan’s domestic network comprises 20 branches, 78 sales office and 4 production facilities (plus 7 outside Japan). Rinnai maintains a broad international presence through 15 subsidiaries and affiliates across the world.
Rinnai products are known throughout the world for their superior quality, safety, technology and sophisticated control systems. All factories are ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 certified.
Rinnai’s corporate endeavours are guided by two customer driven principles: a commitment to safety and the achievement of a comfortable lifestyle. Rinnai companies share core values and a common corporate philosophy. The corporate philosophy is centered on the company motto of:
- Harmony, developing a personal character of the highest calbre
- Spirit, base your efforts on a consistent philosophy
- Sincerity, know the fundamentals and consider issues with precision and clarity
Refer to Rinnai Japan's corporate public relations website for more information on governance, environmental, social, and financial reporting.
Rinnai New Zealand Ltd is a solely owned subsidiary of Rinnai Japan Corporation and has an Auckland based head office.
Rinnai has been supporting New Zealand for over 30 years with quality appliances and we’re proud to have our products used every day by New Zealanders.
- We’re committed to innovation in the market and our mission statement reflects this, “Leading and growing our appliance solutions market by innovation, through operational excellence and strong business ethics”
- Our commitment to meet a growing demand for value based products, environmental sustainability and renewable energy efficiency
- Made for New Zealand, made in New Zealand, we’re proud of the fact that all Rinnai gas fireplaces are designed and made here in New Zealand