Rinnai Impression Outdoor Fire - Double Sided Cabinet
DISCONTINUED MARCH 2013
Open radiant/convector outdoor gas fire with manual control.
- Easy installation
- Made in New Zealand to withstand our unique conditions
- Simple operation
- Units run on 9 kg / 45 kg gas bottles or can be converted to use NG
- Quality materials ensure durability for years to come
Suitable as a permanent fixed heating appliance in outdoor areas only. Not suitable for installation into an exterior wall of a dwelling.
- 9 kg LPG bottle connection can be completed by the homeowner
- Fixed NG and LPG connections must be completed by a licensed gasfitter
|Burner||304 stainless steel burner|
|Combustion||Aerated bunsen burner|
||Left hand side of burner under granite|
|Flue||No flue required|
|Gas Control||Gas control valve consisting of an inlet connection, Piezo igniter, thermocouple flame failure and manual control knob|
|Input/Output||Input LPG: 25-45 MJ/h
Input NG: 25-41 MJ/h
Output: 12 kW
|Pilot||SIT single injector pilot assembly with fixed aeration|
|Pressure Test Point||Incorporated into main burner injector block|
|Safety Devices||- Light to pilot
- Flame failure
|Compliance||ES: Supplier Declaration of Compliance
• Declaration Number: 6335200810
The Rinnai Impression Door Assembly offers protection from the wind when the unit is on, and when not in use, protection from the wind, rain, and nesting animals.
The Rinnai Impression Steel Frame Console Kitsets give greater design flexibility and can reduce installation time of the Rinnai Impression Outdoor Fire.
• Base module (R2632)
• Door module (R2631)
• Spacer module (R2633).