Rinnai Cosypanel 800
DISCONTINUED MAY 2013
Compact and unobtrusive
Wall mounted unflued convector space heater. Rinnai Cosypanel heaters are effective for heating those forgotten areas of your home.
- Compact and discreet: Make cold, draughty hallways and entrance ways a thing of the past
- Versatile: Can be operated without electricity
- Unflued: Uncomplicated, versatile heating solution
Domestic heating appliance, ideal for background heating in spaces such as hallways and entranceways. Can heat up to 17 m² (depending on where you live).
This heater must not be installed in a room smaller than 40 m³ (can be halved in a hallway).
This is an unflued appliance and is not suitable for; bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, saunas, or spa rooms.
All models are wall mounted.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
Appliance is unable to be converted.
General clearance information
The recommended clearance for installation is 100 mm from the floor and 150 mm clearance from the side panels. The heater is not designed to be built-in.
- Install the heater under a shelf, mantel or other projection within a distance of 800 mm from the top of the heater
- Install heater under a window
|Burner||Aeromatic single entry|
|Data Plate||Left hand side of front panel|
|Gas Connection||3/8 "BSP flare fitting with nut, will fit 10 mm O.D copper pipe|
|Ignition System||Piezo ignition|
|Operation||Multi-functional gas control valve with variable heat settings, incorporating a fan switch, flame failure device, gas regulator and Piezo ignition|